Porcelain Veneers – Texas City, TX
Enjoy a Stunning Smile for Life
Veneers are thin, porcelain coatings that are bonded to the teeth to create a more pleasing smile. Porcelain veneers from our Texas City, TX cosmetic dentist look and feel like your natural teeth, allowing you to cosmetically improve your smile without the use of crowns or braces.
Why Choose Stephen C. Hale, DDS for Porcelain Veneers?
- 100% Custom-Made for Each Patient
- Preview Results with Virtual Smile Design
- Cosmetic Dentist with Decades of Experience
Which Conditions Can Be Improved with Porcelain Veneers?
- Uneven teeth
- Worn enamel or stains
- Irregular shapes
- Excessive wear
The Porcelain Veneers Process
1. The initial consultation allows Dr. Stephen C. Hale to examine your teeth and determine whether you are a candidate for porcelain veneers or if another option may be more suitable based upon factors such as tooth condition, lifestyle, and desired outcome. He will also explain the process in detail and outline the results that can be achieved.
2. After approximately three weeks, custom porcelain veneers will be created for you. Dr. Hale will clean, polish, and etch your natural teeth to ensure a strong bond to the porcelain veneers. The veneers are then bonded with a tooth-colored cement which is hardened, or cured, by light. The shape and color may be adjusted for a more natural appearance.
3. Porcelain veneers are durable and stain-resistant, and with proper care, generally last from 10 to 20 years before replacement must be considered. Our patients achieve more beautiful smiles with less pain and in less time with veneers.
Understanding the Cost of Veneers
When it comes to your smile, there is no room for error. That’s why it’s important to consider the skill and experience of the cosmetic dentist before all else. With that being said, the cost is another factor that plays a role in determining whether veneers are the ideal smile-enhancing solution for you. In this section, we will cover how to determine which cosmetic solution is right for you and your budget and how to make the cost of veneers in Texas City affordable.
Which Cosmetic Solution Is Right for My Smile Goals and Budget?
Thanks to advancements in technology and the field of dentistry, there are a variety of transformative solutions available to address chips, stains, and other unsightly dental flaws. While the upfront cost varies from service to service, it is important to look at the overall price to determine which option is best for you. Here are a few things to consider about some of the most popular cosmetic dentistry treatments:
- Braces – From metal options to discreet alternatives, this orthodontic solution is widely known for fixing everything from crowded to spaced-out teeth. Typically, they cost around $5,000 - $6,000, which is spread out over the course of your treatment. While effective, it doesn’t address the shape or color of your teeth.
- Teeth Whitening – Professional whitening treatments are not only incredibly safe, but they are extremely effective too. In fact, one in-office session can brighten your teeth up to eight shades in a single visit! Unfortunately, however, it doesn’t address the shape or position.
- Direct Bonding – This cosmetic solution can reshape a damaged tooth and address discoloration – in as little as one hour too! However, it is only available for minor changes and can’t fix misalignment issues.
- Veneers – Although the upfront cost of veneers in Texas City is more of an investment, it is well worth it because it can completely transform the size, shape, and shade of your teeth. In as little as two appointments, you can address one flawed tooth or undergo a complete smile makeover. Plus, they can last 20+ years with proper care!
How to Make Veneers Affordable
Since veneers are considered a cosmetic procedure, they typically aren’t covered by dental insurance providers. Fortunately, that’s where CareCredit comes in! This third-party financier allows you to break up the cost of even the most extensive treatments into manageable monthly chunks, ensuring your smile transformation will fit into your budget. If you’re interested in CareCredit, we will help you with the application process during your initial consultation.
Interested in learning more about the cost? Ready to schedule an appointment with our cosmetic dentist in Texas City? Then get in touch with our team today. We can’t wait to help you take the next step toward your dream smile!
Contact Us Today
Dr. Stephen C. Hale, DDS proudly serves patients from Texas City, TX. We look forward to welcoming you to our dental office and encourage you to schedule your appointment today!
I Need a Checkup & Cleaning I am Worried About Gum Disease I Have a Cavity or Broken Tooth I am Missing one or More Teeth I am Unhappy with My Smile I Want a Straighter Smile I am Scared of the Dentist I am in Pain & Need Help I Have Pain in My Jaw I am Concerned About Sleep Apnea View Our Services