Porcelain Veneers – Texas City, TX
Enjoy a Stunning Smile for Life
Veneers are thin, porcelain coatings that are bonded to the teeth to create a more pleasing smile. Porcelain veneers from our Texas City, TX cosmetic dentist look and feel like your natural teeth, allowing you to cosmetically improve your smile without the use of crowns or braces.
Why Choose Stephen C. Hale, DDS for Porcelain Veneers?
- 100% Custom-Made for Each Patient
- Preview Results with Virtual Smile Design
- Cosmetic Dentist with Decades of Experience
Which Conditions Can Be Improved with Porcelain Veneers?
- Uneven teeth
- Worn enamel or stains
- Irregular shapes
- Excessive wear
The Porcelain Veneers Process
1. The initial consultation allows Dr. Stephen C. Hale to examine your teeth and determine whether you are a candidate for porcelain veneers or if another option may be more suitable based upon factors such as tooth condition, lifestyle, and desired outcome. He will also explain the process in detail and outline the results that can be achieved.
2. After approximately three weeks, custom porcelain veneers will be created for you. Dr. Hale will clean, polish, and etch your natural teeth to ensure a strong bond to the porcelain veneers. The veneers are then bonded with a tooth-colored cement which is hardened, or cured, by light. The shape and color may be adjusted for a more natural appearance.
3. Porcelain veneers are durable and stain-resistant, and with proper care, generally last from 10 to 20 years before replacement must be considered. Our patients achieve more beautiful smiles with less pain and in less time with veneers.
Contact Us Today
Dr. Stephen C. Hale, DDS proudly serves patients from Texas City, TX. We look forward to welcoming you to our dental office and encourage you to schedule your appointment today!
I Need a Checkup & Cleaning I am Worried About Gum Disease I Have a Cavity or Broken Tooth I am Missing one or More Teeth I am Unhappy with My Smile I Want a Straighter Smile I am Scared of the Dentist I am in Pain & Need Help I Have Pain in My Jaw I am Concerned About Sleep Apnea View Our Services