Smile Makeover – Texas City, TX
The Quickest Path to Your Dream Smile
Our smiles are one of the first things other people notice about us, so it’s important to keep your teeth looking great. However, if you have multiple dental imperfections, one cosmetic treatment alone may not do the trick. That’s where a complete smile makeover in Texas City comes in! By combining restorative and cosmetic dentistry services, our experienced dentists can completely transform your smile! Are you ready to reclaim your confidence? Then do not wait to schedule an initial consultation and get started today!
How Does a Smile Makeover Work?
A smile makeover is an umbrella term that refers to the combination of various cosmetic and restorative dental treatments to improve the appearance and function of a person’s smile. Each smile makeover is completely customized to meet the patient’s unique smile goals. That is why the initial consultation is so important! When you sit down with Dr. Hale for a 1-on-1 consultation, he will first listen to learn what exactly you would like to change about your smile. Feel free to bring photos as examples of what you want! Dr. Hale will also carefully examine your teeth, gums, and mouth before creating a personalized treatment plan just for you.
Smile makeovers can include any of the following treatments:
- Porcelain veneers in Texas City
- Professional teeth whitening
- Direct bonding
- Metal-free restorations
- Dental implants
- And much more!
The Benefits of Getting a Smile Makeover
Investing in a smile makeover can deliver a wide range of benefits, including
- Youthful Appearance – A bright smile free from any chips or cracks will help you look and feel younger and more vibrant.
- Improved Confidence – An attractive smile will surely boost your self-esteem!
- Save Money – A streamlined makeover is more cost-effective than correcting various cosmetic issues one by one over time.
- Improved Oral Health – Straightening teeth or restoring missing teeth can prevent bite problems and make it easier to avoid cavities.
- Improved Dental Function – Restoring missing or damaged teeth can also increase your chewing power and make it easier to eat a balanced and nutritious diet.
- Long-Lasting Results – While the longevity of results will vary depending on which treatments you choose, you can likely count on your rejuvenated smile to last for many years to come.
Understanding the Cost of a Smile Makeover
Because every person has different goals for their smile, the cost of a smile makeover varies from patient to patient. In general, the number of treatments it takes to rejuvenate your smile will be one of the biggest factors in the final cost. However, the best way to get an accurate cost estimate is to schedule an initial consultation at our office. During this first visit, Dr. Hale will go over each step of the smile makeover process and discuss cost details and financing options.
We firmly believe that cost concerns should not stop you from achieving the smile of your dreams. That is why we are proud to offer flexible financing through CareCredit. A trusted dental financing organization, CareCredit enables qualified patients to break up the cost of cosmetic dentistry in Texas City into manageable monthly payments. Ask our staff for more details!
Why Choose Stephen C. Hale, DDS for a Smile Makeover?
- Skilled Dentist with Decades of Experience
- Preview Results with Virtual Smile Design
- 100% Personalized Treatments