Invisalign® – Texas City, TX
Straighter Teeth with No Metal Braces
Invisalign was specially designed to help teens and adults straighten their teeth without having to spend years wearing metal braces. It has literally helped millions of people around the world fix crooked, crowded, and gapped teeth, and you can get a custom-designed treatment, using Invisalign in Texas City, TX right here at the dental office of Stephen C. Hale, DDS!
Why Choose Stephen C. Hale, DDS for Invisalign®?
- Fully Customized-Treatments for Each Patient
- Friendly, Family-Owned Dental Office
- Preview Results with Virtual Smile Design
Benefits of Invisalign®
- Appearance: Invisalign trays practically disappear when placed on the teeth, meaning you don’t have to worry about friends or coworkers noticing your appliance.
- Comfort: The smooth plastic of the trays fits comfortably against the lips and cheeks without causing irritation like regular braces.
- Convenience: Whenever it’s time to eat or brush your teeth, you can simply take your trays off and put them back when you’re done.
How Invisalign® Works
Every Invisalign treatment begins with a consultation. After examining your mouth and discussing your goals, Dr. Stephen Hale will let you know if Invisalign would be a good fit for you or your child. After you agree to move forward, he’ll take impressions of the teeth as well as a few X-rays. These will be used to design the treatment, helping Dr. Hale find the most efficient way to move the teeth to their desired positions. This plan will be sent to an Invisalign lab to create the trays. When they are ready, you’ll return to our dental office to pick them up.
A patient will typically wear one set of trays for about 20-22 hours a day for two weeks before progressing to the next set. Each new set of trays brings someone a step closer to their final result. To help the treatment go as fast as possible, a patient should only take their trays out while eating or cleaning their teeth.
Once a patient has worn all of their trays, they should see a perfectly straight smile in the mirror, and then they’ll be given a retainer to wear to ensure their new shifted teeth stay in place for decades to come.
I Need a Checkup & Cleaning I am Worried About Gum Disease I Have a Cavity or Broken Tooth I am Missing one or More Teeth I am Unhappy with My Smile I Want a Straighter Smile I am Scared of the Dentist I am in Pain & Need Help I Have Pain in My Jaw I am Concerned About Sleep Apnea View Our Services