Dentures – Texas City, TX
Eat & Smile Like You Used To
The dentures provided by Stephen C. Hale, DDS are completely custom-made for each patient using an impression of their bite. This ensures the perfect fit, and they’re fabricated using the highest quality acrylic and ceramic to guarantee a natural appearance and supreme durability. Whether you’re missing a few teeth or all of them, we’re ready to help you get your smile back with the right tooth replacement options, using custom dentures from our Texas City, TX dentist.
Why Choose Stephen C. Hale, DDS for Dentures?
- Friendly, Family-Owned Dental Office
- Dental Team with Decades of Experience
- Implant-Retained Dentures Available
Types of Dentures
- Partial Dentures: These sit inside the mouth using small metal clasps that loop around natural teeth. They are custom-shaped to fill in a patient’s unique gaps.
- Full Dentures: For patients missing an entire row of teeth, a full denture can replace them all at once. They sit directly on the gums and stay put using natural suction/denture adhesive.
- Implant-Retained Dentures: The prosthetic is connected to the jawbone using a small number of dental implants, giving a patient a much more stable fit and stronger bite.
Are Dentures Right for Me?
Whether you are missing several teeth or all of them, a denture can be an excellent way to recover them with a single, reliable prosthetic. The only requirement is that a patient needs relatively healthy gums before they can get a denture, but we can easily help someone if this is an issue.
Benefits of Dentures
Dentures offer several benefits in addition to filling in unwanted spaces:
- Improved Speech: A denture makes it easier to speak clearly and confidently.
- Stronger Bite: Eat whatever you like without having to think about your teeth.
- Restored Appearance: Always feel ready to smile because you know you have beautiful teeth.
- No More Sore Gums: Food won’t press on sensitive gums anymore while chewing because the denture is doing all the work.
I Need a Checkup & Cleaning I am Worried About Gum Disease I Have a Cavity or Broken Tooth I am Missing one or More Teeth I am Unhappy with My Smile I Want a Straighter Smile I am Scared of the Dentist I am in Pain & Need Help I Have Pain in My Jaw I am Concerned About Sleep Apnea View Our Services