All-on-4 Dental Implants – Texas City, TX
The Fastest Way to Replace Teeth
All-on-4 dental Implants from our Texas City, TX dentist are a perfect solution for patients with missing teeth who either have a limited amount of bone, a restricted budget, or both! The procedure can help a patient replace an entire row of teeth in a single appointment with a strong implant denture. This technique has an amazing track record, sporting a 98.5% success rate.
Why Choose Stephen C. Hale, DDS for All-on-4 Dental Implants?
- Highly Experienced Implant Dentist
- Friendly, Family-Owned Dental Office
- Budget-Friendly Payment Options
All-on-4 Dental Implant Technique
As the name indicates, All-on-4 Implants involve attaching a full denture to the jawbone using just four dental implants. This method typically does not require someone to get a bone graft, making it ideal for those with weak or thin jawbones. This low number of implants makes this treatment particularly budget-friendly as well.
On the day of the procedure, a patient will be completely numbed, and then the dental implants will be placed along the jawbone where it is naturally thicker: in the middle toward the front, and either side at the back. Right after they are secured, they will be topped with a temporary denture.
Over the course of a few months, a patient’s mouth will heal, and the implants will integrate with the surrounding bone. When this process is complete, the patient will return to our dental office to receive a brand new, custom permanent denture.
Benefits of All-on-4 Dental Implants
More and more patients are choosing to get All-on-4 Implants because the treatment offers so many unique benefits:
- Drastically reduced recovery time
- Low cost per implant compared to other procedures
- Allows a patient to avoid a bone graft
- Prosthetic is easy to maintain and clean
- Enables a patient to eat whatever they want
- Fixed appliance that doesn’t have to be removed
- Lifelong durability
- Preserves and protects the jawbone
- Designed to create an aesthetically pleasing smile
- Fastest implant procedure available today
I Need a Checkup & Cleaning I am Worried About Gum Disease I Have a Cavity or Broken Tooth I am Missing one or More Teeth I am Unhappy with My Smile I Want a Straighter Smile I am Scared of the Dentist I am in Pain & Need Help I Have Pain in My Jaw I am Concerned About Sleep Apnea View Our Services