Dr. Stephen C. Hale has been practicing dentistry for 31 years. He received a B.S. degree in biology from Stephen F. Austin College and his D.D.S. degree from the University of Texas Dental Branch at Houston. Dr. Hale has supplemented his professional degrees with over 500 hours of continuing education, including studies in Advanced Anterior Esthetics at the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies, TMJ Disorders at the Dawson Academy, Esthetic Restorations with the Seattle Study Club, Anesthesia and Pain Control with the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation and hands-on dental implant coursework.
Dr. Hale is a master and fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry, and he also holds membership with the American Dental Association, the Texas Dental Association, the Houston District Dental Society, and the American Orthodontic Society. He is former Chairman of the Dental Staff at Bayshore Hospital, where he served on the staff for four years. Formerly, he held membership with the Credential Committee and Medical Executive Committee at Bayshore Hospital.
Continuing Education Focus
- Orthodontics - International Association for Orthodontics, American Orthodontic Society
- Endodontics - UT Health Science Center, Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
- Esthetics - Greater Houston Dental Society, Michael Cohen, Seattle Study Club, Las Vegas Institute (LVI)
- Pediatric Dentistry - Greater Houston Dental Society
- Anesthesia/Pain Control - UT Health Science Center, Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation (DOCS)
- Prosthodontics (Replacement Teeth) - Academy of General Dentistry (AGD), UT Health Science Center
- TMJ Disorder - Dawson Center, Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies (LVI)
- Dental Implants - The Seattle Study Club, Zimmer Dental, Nobel Biocare, UT Health Science Center
Dr. Stephen C. Hale, located in Texas City, TX, is a Dentist who services patients from La Marque, TX, Hitchcock, TX, and Dickinson, TX. We are looking forward to welcoming you to our office and encourage you to schedule your appointment today!